IQ Quattro 2490
|Scanning Speed1 (inch/sec.) Scanner speed while scanning 24-inch wide document|
|200 dpi RGB Color||14|
|200 dpi Grayscale / Monochrome||14|
|Working height2||32.8 / 33.8 / 34.8 inch (834 / 859 / 884 mm)|
|Maximum Scan Width||24 inch (610 mm)|
|Maximum Media Width||26.6 inch (676 mm)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Resolution||9600 dpi|
|Total number of Pixels||32400 pixels|
|CIS Technology3||Contex CleanScan|
|Maximum Media Thickness||0.08 inch (2 mm) flexible documents only|
|Accuracy||0.1% +/- 1 pixel|
|Data Capture (color/mono)||48-bit / 16-bit|
|Color Space||Adobe RGB / Device RGB / RAW RGB / sRGB|
|USB with xDTR||Included|
|Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2||Included|
|Network workflow||Pull / Push|
|Energy Star certified||Included|
|Software6||AutoCAD®, MicrostationTM, ArcGISTM and all other CAD, GIS and other image editing / storage applications|
|Fileformats7||TIF, JPG, PDF, PDF/A, DWF, CALS, BMP, JPEG-2000(JP2), JPEG2000 Extended(JPX), TIF-G3, TIF-G4, others|
|Device Drivers||32 and 64-bit Windows 10, 8, Windows 7 and Vista|
|Nextimage TWAIN||64-bit TWAIN application driver included for use with EDM and other imaging software|
(Ready / Sleep mode / Scanning)
|10W / 0.5W / 18W|
|Power Requirements||100-240V, 60/50Hz, 18W|
|Weight & Dimensions||35.5 Ibs. (16.1 kg) / 32.4 x 18.9 x 6.3 inches (823x480x160 mm)|
|Certifications/compliance||CE, cUL, Customs Union, Ukr, VCCI, FCC Class A, RoHS and ENERGY STAR certified|
|Country of origin||Designed and engineered in Denmark, manufactured in China|
1) Scanning speeds depend on document width and computer configuration.
Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2. Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor, 8GB
RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
2) Requires optional scanner stand.
3) Contex CleanScan technology is based on custom CIS modules with Dual sided LED light
and Dual Diffusion.
4) Signal Intensity Matching (SIGMA) is a Contex Patent. Sensor heating during a scan can cause inhomogeneous images. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking Contex IQ Quattro scanners will minimize
sensor differences LIVE during a scan.
5) Color Fringe Removal (CFR) is a Contex Patent. Color Fringing is a natural consequence of CIS technology sequentially flashing R-G-B. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking CFR will remove this problem
with advanced filter technology.
6) Contex applications creates industry standard raster file formats that can be used in any CAD or GIS application.
7) Requires optional Nextimage software
All trademarks remain the property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the product being provided.
Their use in no way indicates any relationship between Contex and the holders of the mentioned trademarks.